On a sunny Sunday morning, I have friend invite me to this event. This is first time in my life playing this “Paintball Game”. I know there is some risk playing this game but with full safety guard protection provided, it should be fine
The events take place at Xtion Paintball Park beside National Stadium, Bukit Jalil. We have total 9 members for the time slot from 9am to 11am.
Before the game start, we are briefed by the Park Warden on the Safety and Games Rules which include “wearing the Goggles & Chest Protector”, “using the Marker/Paintball Gun” and “our Missions”.
The paintball bullet speed can achieve 307km/h. We are not allowed firing each other in less than 3 meters distance. Bullet can cause certain level injured to your body. Bear in mind, safety first!
With 9 team members, we separate into Team A and Team B (4 versus 5).
· Mission 1 (5 mins): Shoot down enemy target (3 bottles) and grab the two (2) flags. Return to base.
· Mission 2 (5 mins): Interchange field, shoot down enemy target (3 bottles) and grab two (2) flags. Return to base.
· Mission 3 (5 mins): Shoot down enemy target (3 bottles) and grab flag no. 1 & 2. Then proceed to enemy base grab flag no. 3. Return to base.
· Free Shooting 1 (5 mins): No rules, no missions. Shoot as many enemies as you can.
· Free Shooting 2 (8 mins): No rules, no missions. Shoot as many enemies as you can until your bullet finish
8 out of 9 team members was hit by the bullet (paintball) either directly or indirectly (friendly fire) with minor injured on neck, arm, leg, hand and finger. I was hit by 3 bullets and causing injured on my hand and leg
It is very fun and enjoying real shooting game and far better than shooting on your computer games using keyboard and mouse
However, this paintball game is not cheap. A basic adult package cost RM45.00 per person (with 50 bullets provided) plus additional bullet (RM0.20 each) may cost more than your expected budget. Most of the time, you are wasting your bullet. So, please learn to save your bullet
If you are interested, please visit to Xtion Paintball Park website for more information. In additional info, the park also provides free photography shooting during the game. Some of the pictures here are recited from the Xtion Paintball Park website.
*Above pictures Credit to Xtion Paintball Park and Chrys Studio.by Simon